Career with PS Security Guard
If you are interested in rewarding career with us, please print and email completed application to Tammy@PSSecurityGuard.com
List of requirements/qualifications
PS Security Services is hiring an elite cadre of security professionals who are passionate about serving in the criminal justice and public safety field. If you are interested in working for a company that values your abilities we want to talk to you. PS Security Services hires Security Officers not simply guards and in exchange for your superior talents and commitment to excellence we offer superior training, better uniforms, higher standards, competitive wages, provided uniforms, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and an opportunity to excel in your criminal justice calling. Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Be minimum age of 18 years
- Have proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Have a minimum high school diploma, GED, or high school equivalency
- Former or current Law Enforcement or Military, or be working toward a degree in Law Enforcement or Criminal Justice
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to meet PS Security Grooming Standards
- Be able to pass a criminal background investigation
- Be able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English
- Have a working phone and email address
Hourly wage rates will vary depending upon which site you are assigned to, PS Security Officers earn an average of $1.00 per hour more than security officers working in similar situations. Officers are eligible for wage increases based upon contract renewals.
If all you’re looking for is an average security company that hires anyone who can pass minimal standards PS Security Services is not the company for you. But if you are looking for a chance to be part of an organization that cares about your career and their client’s needs, you may be great fit for PS Security Services. At PS Security, you are the defining difference between mediocrity and greatness.